0
We all know what success Arnold Schwarzenegger achieved. He built a perfect body and good career. The key to this success is right motivation.

Read these inspiring quotes from Mr. Olympia and get motivation.


“Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.”
“I’m addicted to exercising and I have to do something every day.”
“When I was 15-years-old, I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need twenty-inch arms to match the rest of me.”
“I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.”
“Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.”
“Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.”
“What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?”
“Strength doesn’t come from wining. Your struggles develop your strengths.”
“Stop whining.”
“Start wide, expand further, and never look back.”
Trust yourself, break the rules, don’t be afraid to fail, work your but off, don’t give up and be successful as Arnold.

إرسال تعليق

 
Top